Sunday, February 1, 2009

Damn.

There's so many things I wanna do but I work. What can I do? Say no? Yea... Then I get an attitude. I was listening to the radio about girls giving guys curfews and would punish those that didn't follow it. I totally don't agree but sometimes... Just sometimes... I wish I could be the boss! Just sometimes I wish I could be the pants yannoe? I mean I don't wanna ruin his time. I really don't. But I wish I could have fun too. Not as a tag a long but an invited guest. He gets to enjoy his life while I stay home after work... Already tired and get to be more tired. It's not a totally bad request right? I am just venting about how I get to stay home. Yay! Hmm... Typing on my phone is hard. I'm really not mad... Really truly not... Just jealous... Now I know I'm not alone in that department... Go on... Tell me I'm crazy... Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment