Haven't been on here in 2 months whoa. Well me and chris had our 3 year wedding anniversary. We've been together for like 5 years! Holy moley! But he's the best and I'm totally happy. :p
Ferrah is still learning to use the potty. I dunno why she's taking so long, but she's trying. That's all that matters.
I recently quit Rite Aid. I started working at Fred meyer on the 9th. I like it. It's much slower paced but less stressful.
Our apartment is ALMOST finished. I know its taking a while, but it's expensive! Haha. One room left to finish but it is the "storage" room so no rush hehe.
I def wanna go back to school. Chris is going in he winter quarter but we can't afford both of us going.
We're making it work. I love my family. My life.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment