Saturday, December 19, 2009

damn FM!

I swear all the customers I helped today had a stick up their a$s! Seriously, don't take your sh*t out on me. I am not your insurance company, I am not your doctor, I am not your daughter, sister, or your friend to tell you the truth. And FYI: I did not slam the phone on you ma'am (but I did think you were a psycho, ...just sayin').

Way to ruin my christmas mood right? (6 days left)

I am actually glad there is no snow. I love it, don't get me wrong, but I cannot afford to miss work. I would definitely love to go snowboarding this season.



LET'S GO IN JANUARY!!! :P

I do feel bad I have not been going to church. Lola would be so disappointed in me! oh no* (putting it on the to-do list)

GAH! I am STILL NOT DONE with christmas shopping. To go to the mall later? Take that chance in the madness? I must, I must. Sad to say...

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment